Thursday, June 10, 2010

A friend

I have this friend his name is Robert Meyer and he will be living in Haiti, longer then I will of course but he will doing some pretty amazing things! Here is his info if you are intrested!!! In Christ!

Facebook Robert's moving to Haiti: "Hey Everyone,

As the group title says, I'm moving to Haiti for what could turn into a long-term deal. I will be working with Pastor Gersan and Betty Valcin. I will be helping them mainly at Jacob's Well Camp in Little Guinea and also in Port-au-Prince.

If you have ever talked to me about my trips then you know my desire for that country and the people. It is truly one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. I can't wait to get back there.

I would like to ask you for your support for me as long as I'm there. Please pray for me, for the camp, for the Valcins and their ministry and of course, for the people and country. If you feel led to, please consider supporting me financially as I will need monthly supporters to help me stay there. I will need around $1,000 a month to cover all the expenses. If you would like to partner with me, please contact me.

I do want to say thank you in advance for all of your prayers and support and to also say thank you for everyone who has supported me in the past. I would not go there without the prayer support that you have given me and my team members.

Sincerely,

Robert

Robert Meyer
185 CR 3107
Crockett, TX 75835"

No comments:

Post a Comment