Thursday, September 1, 2011

Craziness going on!

Today I just wanted to write a little..
I feel like every time I do I need to say something clever or profound when actually I got nothing!
The vision of being a wife is slowly creeping up on me, I have 44 days until I get married and to be honest it is a little nerve wracking! We have been learning a lot in our marriage counseling and for me a lot of personal growth is being taken place and still needing to take place. It's going to be weird saying this is my husband, however I like the sound of it! I do find myself having pish posh thought like what if I am not a good wife, what if after our first year he wonders what he married? However I know that God has me here for a purpose, God placed Aaron in my life on his time and he placed me in his life to be his wife! I know that I am going to mess up, I am going to mess up plenty of dinners, conversations, dirty spots are going to be missed but I know that I am not wonder woman and by any means I am not perfect! A new adventure in my life that I have never been before and will be one of the most important adventures in my life. I pray that I stay strong for him. Pray that I can be what God intends for me to be. I love the fact that in this transition in my life God has some amazing women placed in my life. They I know will be there to help me, watch me, pick me up when I need and yup teach me how to cook! I am going to love being a wife and I know that no matter God is going to be there every step of the way!

1 comment:

  1. Keeping your focus UP is the most powerful thing you can do. All else pale's in comparison! You'll be a GREAT wife and mother when the time is right.

    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete