Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I want to brag!



So I want to brag about my future husband!
He is so book smart, If he is not top of his class he is top three, he knows his stuff when it comes to cars. He can be sitting on the front porch and if a car passes buy sounding weird he can tell you whats wrong with it and he doesn't have to stop it and look under the hood. He has a desire, a desire to grow and develop a stronger relationship with God. He wants to be different then what he was a year ago and he brings so much laughter and Joy in my life!
We went to register the other day at Kohls and Walmart and it took all night for us to do it! At kohls I had a little sticker shock problem just because some things to me were more then I thought would be but we compromised, he scanned then told me what to cross off so I wouldn't have to deal with it. We were tired after kohls and then had to drive to the other side of town for walmart and he was a kid in a toy store with that scanner in his hand! He doesn't show emotion for very many things but when he does his whole face lights up with that smile of his and I am so excited to be spending the rest of my life with my best friend! God knew I needed him especially with directions.. He always has to write them out for me!
Okay I am done bragging about him now! I don't want his head to get any bigger! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment