Monday, September 6, 2010

Prayer

Hello fellow readers:

Well I am not one to have many prayer requests for myself.. yeah still working on that pride issue

However I have a situation going on in my foot that I have been praying about to get better..

I had this bug bite and my shoe seemed to rub it off which with all the dirt and stuff here it has now become infected. I have gotten two shots for and am taking medicine to help fight Staph. Praying it does not spread!!

Just praying for my spirits as well.. Not really wanting to my last 8 days up in the room when I could be having fun with the girls!

Thank you for your prayers and support thru all of this! Will write agin about whats been going on later!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Teresa,
    Been praying for your health in general, but oh now we'll be praying for your foot. Don't get discouraged. Every experience, even the homesickness, gives you a measure of insight into what those kids face. What a blessing you are. How great to see your faith stretched and growing.
    "The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteouness will be quietness and confidence forever." Isa 32:17.
    Please Lord- heal Teresa's foot. Help her rejoice even in the midst of suffering, because she knows you love her. Let her feel confidence in your peace.

    Can't wait to see you back in Lima.

    ReplyDelete