Sunday, May 27, 2012

Baby and Hubby!

I believe I am in the nesting stage right now with only 10 more weeks to go! I wanna be in her room at all times to make sure we have enough room to bring home a 7 pound human.. I know It sounds weird.. she is going to be so tiny what all does the kid need right!! I feel while Nesting it has also been a time fo me to keep my marriage a focus as well.. So many times I hear how the couple is so wrapped up into their new little one (which I understand a newborn does need attention) that they forget about themselves.. The one thing I hope and pray solidly on that Aaron and I don't forget our marriage. That we take time for oursleves especially when we need it! I feel that is going to be hard being new parents and wanting to be there for Taren as much as possible but I also [ray that God gives us the strength to call a babysitter even if it's for an hour just in order to maintain the marriage.. Just a few things that have been on my mind lately.. We have only been married for almost 8 months a lot has been going on since then!

No comments:

Post a Comment