Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Still praying

There are so many moments that I have had over these past couple of weeks just about God's grace and love. I am getting mentally ready more and more for this trip and just sit in prayer at times of am I really ready for this?! I am my own worst critic and somtimes find it hard that I can do something. This is my first overseas trip and my first time going by myself somewhere on a mission trip.. am I really ready for this?.. This in my mind is also thr trip that will sorta of set things in place for me. If this is where God is leading which I feel he is I just pray it is made known the whole time I am there. If not then it is going to be hard going back to school and wondering what I am doing!! Again am I ready for this?!
Praying always and always and thanking God every step of the way!
In Christ...

No comments:

Post a Comment